Tuesday, May 14, 2013

One Wish


                If I had one wish I would either wish to be a vampire or to live the rest of my life with a lot less aggravation. With the vampire wish the point would be to live forever and I know there are a lot of counter arguments but the thing is I really don’t care. When I wished it I would wish to be a vampire and be able to turn at least one other person just in case I get jibed. With that I would turn my wife to be.
                Now the other wish is just because life can get too damn hectic and it’s just getting annoying. I know I sound like a little baby but no one can say they’ve never wished the same. Can you image an easy life, just moving forward with no problems but little things. I do have one question; If you had one wish, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment